Worldclass services for your business
Textbook BuyBack in Bulk
We are interested in purchasing overstock textbooks, by the pallet, from college bookstores. We also buy textbooks in bulk from textbook buyers.
Contact us for our want list. The prices in our want list are usually good for 2-4 weeks. Please take a look at our pricing--we think you'll find that it is competitive with other wholesalers. Our price includes us paying the freight.
Our terms and book condition requirements are here:
We'd love to put together a phone call to chat about this. Contact us today!
Inventory Processing System
Solutions for receiving, inspecting, grading, and labeling
If you are a medium to large company that needs inventory processor software and services, then we have a solution for you. SPARK (Systematic Processing And Record Keeping) is software we have developed to solve the problem of receiving, inspecting, grading, labeling, and preparing used inventory for fulfillment. The experience we have gained over eight years, coupled with our outstanding systems and processes, has made us the best in the business—inspecting and grading used inventory is our specialty. We have the expertise you can trust and depend on.
We are available for consulting, building software and solutions, as well as providing operational services within our own warehouse. Contact us to find out how we can help you create a solution to meet your exact business needs.Benefits to YOU:
- Quality – McKenzie Books has a 99% positive lifetime Amazon feedback rating, with over 218,000 ratings. And, we have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Speed – We deliver on time, and we have the IT systems and people in place to make it happen. We are also on the West Coast, which may prove beneficial to increased timeliness.
- Agility – As a small business, we can change on a dime. This provides benefits to you, as new systems and processes can be implemented and executed remarkably fast.
- Trust – A reliable and trusted company since 2004.
- Shipping/receiving experience with IT expertise – We offer value and benefits based on how we have successfully combined the latest software technology with our warehouse operations for over 8 years. It gives you the confidence and assurance that the systems and software we build for processing will be outstanding.
Trade-In & Buyback Services
A reliable and trusted recommerce merchant since 2004, McKenzie Services is also known as Cash4Books.net. The Cash4Books side of our company has purchased over 1.7 million books from 250,000 customers. The experience we have gained over the years, coupled with our outstanding systems and processes, has sharpened our trade-in and buyback expertise. As we have gradually diversified out of the book business, building recommerce solutions and providing recommerce services was a natural progression for us.
Our expertise in this area includes:
- Automating price quote algorithms that use multiple API data feeds.
- Automating reporting via email or web interfaces. For example, daily tracking of the number of units in-transit.
- Designing iPhone and Android mobile apps, with barcode scanners, for use in buyback and trade-in recommerce system.
- Integrating a multiple shipping carrier system, such as USPS and FedEx, for your inbound buyback or trade-in inventory.
- Implementing a FedEx RMA system and/or a FedEx instant label system.
- Building and maintaining an accurate buy list.
- Drafting condition requirement guidelines.
- Receiving inventory quickly and efficiently--giving it a condition, comments, price, and a SKU label.
- Back office admin systems for tracking buybacks and managing customers.
- Admin systems for tracking buybacks that have problems such as incomplete, multi-box, damage, or missing items--and serving the customers properly when those problems occur.
- Automating PayPal payments.
- Automating check payments with Versacheck and QuickBooks.
- Integrating promo/bonus codes into the buyback or trade-in system, including solving the problem of online conversions versus offline conversions.
- Lost buy tracking (when customers choose not to accept your quote).
- Quickly and efficiently receiving used inventory, and giving it a condition, comments, price, and a SKU label.
- Designing a “walk-in” buyback or trade-in system for your brick and mortar storefront to mirror your online services.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you build your recommerce business with our online trade-in and buyback solutions. We are available for consulting, building software and solutions, as well as providing operational services within our own warehouse.
Web store solutions
A reliable and trusted eCommerce merchant since 2004, McKenzie Services is also known as McKenzie Books, Inc. The McKenzie Books side of our company has sold and shipped over 1.7 million books to 1.4 million customers while maintaining a 99% positive feedback rating on Amazon.com. The experience we have gained over the years, coupled with our outstanding systems and processes, has sharpened our ecommerce expertise. As we have gradually diversified out of the book business, building web stores was a natural progression for us.
Our expertise in this area includes:
- Shopping cart software and systems.
- Automated pricing/repricing.
- Inventory management across multiple sales channels.
- Collecting orders across multiple sales channels, and feeding into a fulfillment system.
- SKU systems and processes for used inventory that has thousands of variations.
- Returns processing.
- Inventory API feeds for comparison shopping engines (CSE’s).
- Custom developed cycle counting systems.
Contact us today to learn how you can develop a strong eCommerce presence with our web store solutions. Our eCommerce solutions provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth.